C2 gets results. We guarantee it.
Our students improve their test scores, raise their grades, and earn acceptance at some of the most competitive colleges in the country. Our numbers prove our success in helping kids like yours:
Average Test Scores*
- C2 students increase their SAT scores by an average of 350 points »
- C2 students increase their ACT scores by an average of 3 points (1 ACT point is approximately equivalent to 115 SAT points.)
- On average, 90% of C2 students begin to see improvements within the first three months.
- On average, C2 students graduate high school with a 3.0 GPA or better.**
- Nine out of ten C2 students get into their first or second-choice school. This is all the more remarkable since most of our students are competing for enrollment at some of the nation’s most competitive colleges and universities, including Ivy League universities and other top 50 colleges and universities as ranked by leading local and national publications.
- 250 students admitted to Ivy League schools in 2009, including eight to Harvard.
- If your child follows our recommended course of study for SAT prep and does not improve his or her score by at least 10%, we’ll provide an additional 10% of the recommended hours of study for FREE.* We have similar guarantees for students of all ages and at every grade level.
* Applies only to students whose initial scores are below 2000
**Based on C2 student exit surveys